View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 06:09 AM
sewnsewer2
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
Well Ladies, since Dawn won't show us what she got. . . . . . I guess you will have to see what I recieved in the mail today!! I got a box, from my address, that I don't recall mailing. . . . . stuffed to the gills with ALL KINDS OF GOODIES!! WOW!!
Where to begin??..A cute little stack of fabrics tied with a little ribbon to make a package, three beautiful fat quarters, a book "Strip Happy", a Fons and Porter, Travel Folding sticher's tool, (looks like a swiss arm knife for quilters), it's really cool! How do you know that I'm always sewing in the car?? :roll: A designing curve, beads for embellishing, and some Udderly smooth hand cream for my dry-dry skin! Let me take a breath.......there is more!! Three wonderful patterns, A floral Heart wreath, looks kinda hard, A Four Corners, Country at Heart, which I will try right away! It's right up my alley. A BOW TUCKS TOTE PATTERN!! I have been wanting to buy one of these ever since I saw all of the girls making them!! Thank you!! I love all of my goodies!! I also got a HUGE container of Cocoa Roast Almonds, I am not allergic, I can munch on them while I go to my sewing room and hug and try not to drool all over my new found treasures!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
I feel truely blessed, I have a wonderful person, somewhere out there.... :?:
I have several pictures to add, but for some reason it won't let me copy them.
Get that fixed, we wanna see pics!!! Gee, some sneaky person was good to you, huh? Who is it from?