View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 08:19 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Well its time to thin my collection a bit and get rid of some of my machines that have electrical cords attached. :lol: :lol: You know my aversion to anything electrical.......

I have a 1962 Kenmore Model 29 that was manufactured by Soryu. This machine is a VERY low mileage machine and has been completely serviced and ready to go. It is a straight stitch, low shank machine so it will use most all of the Singer accessories and feet. Also it has a built in light and you have the option of using it or not by pushing a switch, and the feed dogs will drop for FMQ.

This is Soryu's version of the Model 15 and it is a very smooth running and reliable machine to own. It does not have a case but it will come with the original foot control and it will have a wooden base like the Singer bentwood cases had.

Another neat thing about this machine is it can be put into a Singer treadle if you want it to. You will need to do a little work on the corners of the treadles cabinet to make it fit but it will work.

I am asking $65+ shipping

Billy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-101055.jpe   attachment-101056.jpe   attachment-101057.jpe