View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 08:37 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Yep you guessed it, this one has a cord too and has to go!!

This machine is out of my collection and it is a nice one. In my opinion the 500A was one of the best Singers ever built and will hang with anything that is on the market today. This machine was way ahead of its time. The machine has tons of built in stitches and when you add the entire set of accessory cams the possibilities are endless.

It is a 1962 Model 500A with a new old stock foot pedal. This machine was fully serviced about 6 months ago and all of the functions work like a champ. Included is one cam (never bothered to find the rest of them but they are out there) and a nice array of feet and accessories to go with it.

The only thing about this machine is the hand wheel has a hard time disengaging to rewind the bobbins but I never bothered to mess with it because I rewind my bobbins before a project. Plus it doesnt hurt the machine at all. Other than that it is a perfect machine.

I do not have a case for it (came out of a cabinet) but you can use it just like it is or get a case for it. The machine has rubber feet like the FW's and it was meant to use without a case.

I am asking $150+ shipping. If you need any more photos of the machine then let me know and I will post or send them to you.

Billy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-101062.jpe   attachment-101063.jpe   attachment-101064.jpe   attachment-101065.jpe   attachment-101122.jpe  

attachment-101123.jpe