Old 08-21-2010, 09:22 AM
Quilt Fan

A clerk at our Joann's told me that if you check out the two higher priced things in one transaction (nothing at a lower price) it will give one free. It is a pain to do that but if you mix the prices it will always give the less expensive item free. My daughter had a fair sized bead purchase and she took it all back to the service desk to return and started over.
Originally Posted by nanjam62
We have a Joann's that is about a year or so old and they are very uncooperative. We used to shop at one that is about an hour away and if something was on sale they would let us use our coupons but take the percentage off the regular price and they would also take our extra 10% off (AQS membership)of sale price items. One day the new one had a sale on notions buy one, get one free. So I bought 2 identical items of each thing. When I checked out they would charge me for both of the top priced items and gave me the two cheapest priced items free, even though they were the same identical items. I was so mad I told them to cancel my entire order.