Old 08-21-2010, 10:02 AM
Grandma Phyl

Originally Posted by harrishwhippets
OK I know we all had wish list's with our coupons and I'm wanting to hear from those who go, how well you did. I was a little miffed that everything, and I mean everything on my list was on sale. I finally bought a 20 yard bolt of fusible pellon that I use for T-shirt quilts and may try it with a few hand bag patterns if I use Cotton and may not want to quilt it. I probably should have bought minke cause it was not on sale @13.99 a yard, but I couldn't remember what colors I have and did not want to repeat a color. I even tried to buy black Kona which I use a lot of black and white Kona, but they didn't have much on any rolls, only like a couple of yards or so and it looked beat in both stores. So I came home with my pellon and guess I saved a little. Please tell me that some of you made out better than I did. I usually do better when they have a 50% off coupon now and than cause they have a larger selection of my items. GOOD LUCK!!!
I went in yesterday and the line at the cutting table was so long and only one person cutting and the people looked so ticked that I said to myself please God dont let me find anything I need. lucky for me I was able to just walk back out didnt buy anything.