View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 12:13 PM
sewnsewer2
Power Poster

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
Well, it appears that our "fallen angels" have been replaced by some very wonderful and giving replacements. We are such a terrific bunch of people and I'm proud to be a part of this group.

Kudos to whomever stepped up and took care of both GrammaLehr and sewnsewer2. You folks have made up for some disappointing times here and you've earned your wings and an extra bottle of polish for your halos.

GrammaLehr, even without the photos, your box sounds wonderful. How neat that you sent it to yourself! That is just awesome.

sewnsewer2, what an absolute treat to get such a terrific gift to share with your granddaughter. That's awesome. It certainly was worth the wait! Now, get into that kitchen and bake up a storm with that adorable helper you have!

Odessa
Thanks and it sure was! I can hardly wait to make her the apron. I already have plans to have a dress up day after we bake the cookies, and we'll have a tea (milk) party and have a good time! I used to love to have tea parties when I was little.

I wish my other 2 DGD lived closer but they are in Calif. Humm.... I could make them aprons too as they are 2 & 4 years old!

:D :D

Thank you again dear Twinkle-Belle!