Old 08-21-2010, 12:44 PM
laralea

I wanted to post this in case there are some Maryland Quilters here who knew my former mother-in-law, Jo Aldrich. We didn't keep in close touch after the divorce. I was told that she was in PA at the same time I was there. PM me if you want to know anything else.

Here's part of her obituary.

ALDRICH, CLARA JOSEPHINE Clara Josephine (Jo) Aldrich died on Monday, August 16 at Baltimore Washington Medical Center. She was born Clara Josephine Brown on November 9, 1924 in Washington, DC and has been a resident of Severn, MD for more than 15 years. She was a long time employee for General Electric Company as a contractor at Goddard Space Flight Center, and retired in 1986.
Jo was a skilled Decorative Painter who enjoyed learning new techniques and taking classes with friends. She was an avid quilter and a member of several Quilt Guilds including Eternal Quilters, Friendship Quilters, Annapolis Quilters, and Great Circle. She served on committees, participated in many charity projects, and was always working to learn new methods. She made quilts with great love.