Old 08-22-2010, 05:57 AM
Mimito2

I feel your frustration. I am blessed to have insurance but I feel that Doctors just throw a pill or another expensive test to get us out of the office. I have had migraines forever and in the process of testing was diagnosed with restless leg syndrome and sleep apnea. I then started passing out when I stood up or turned around suddenly. I was having my monthly all month and finally after 2 years and lots of meds (required by insurance) GYN Dr did hysterectomy. Then I start having vertigo. Referred to Ear Dr. He says iron level is 9. Want to guess what the symptoms of low iron are? Insomnia, restless leg, no energy, fainting and migraines. As for the vertigo he could find no cause and wanted me to do exploratory surgery on my throat. My sister insisted that I see her chiropractor. My neck bones were not moving and were putting pressure on my inner ear when I turned my head. 2 adjustments and vertigo is gone. NO pills or tests. I recommend an evaluation by a competent chiropractor. I don't know you all individually so I pray for all my new brothers and sisters here on the QB