Old 08-22-2010, 07:46 AM
damaquilts

Just got back from Joann's . Got the 80% coupon and had a few 50% off and a $25 gift card that a friend gave me. Wasn't going to go but did because of the 80% .
So ended up getting scissors with it. I looked all around the store and spotted a June Tailor cutting/ironing board Not a sale sign to be seen. Walked to all the places that have cutting boards and checked. No June Tailor listed on the sale signs so cool Or so I thought. Get to the check out. Guess what. Its on sale. I told that cashier that is just wrong. NO sign No listing in the ads. She said 1. We can only put up signs that Corporate sends us. 2. Maybe the for sale sign doesn't list everything that's on sale. It sure has room to list all things not covered I think they could like 2 more words) 3. You can ask any of us to check the price. (Say what?? I have to pick stuff up and carry to you all to check the price? ) That is not my job.
I have gone through this before and I am done. Hobby Lobby is opening a store in the same area guess where I am shopping from now on. And the lady told me the last time I was in there that they would honor Joann coupons. So WHY would I go to Joanns any more?