View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 08:41 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

There is nothing as constant as change, but it takes me longer to adjust the older I get. Discussion of FW to do or not to do is apparently gone...at 106 pages long...it did eat up a lot of room. I put my photo of the first (?) on a page where I thought it went...it went...so then I seen I was behind the times and tried again following the rules..or trying to...and scanned them into the site through my husband's computer. Two and half hours later and a big head ache (working with dh) mission accomplished. One & two blocks with one and two; three and four with proper set of photos; and five & six also in proper place. Have twenty one done, but will wait for proper place comes up before scanning in any more.

I am enjoying the project, loving everyone's blocks that are so unique and colorful, and their comments as well. I find myself paper piecing more and more, trying to get every block as square as possible. That Carol Doark 100 sheets of paper piecing stock has grown much smaller; may have to order more. Thanks to everyone for sharing their blocks and comments.