Old 08-23-2010, 04:41 AM
harrishwhippets

Originally Posted by sahm4605
Well I have had a huge fight with Joanns that I am writing letters and speaking with the big manager of the store because I am so mad.
went in on thursday to use the 10 dollar coupon that they gave me. well got a remnant that I liked and a pillow. they said that i couldn't use the remnant because it was clearance, well that wasn't true, there was no where on the card that it said couldn't be used to clearance or red line fabric. went back again on friday and had them split the remnant fabric( which was back on the bolt {rolling eyes) and the pillow and a candy bar, they told me that if I got a candy bar with the pillow that it would work. the manager of the day was a total bleep and was talking to me in a very condescending voice about how he couldn't do that and to add insult to injury the girl who "cut" the fabric for me rang it up as a full yard even though it was not a full yard there was a 2" by 6" triangle cut out of it. I promptly told the manager that they need to make sure that the girls cutting the fabric needed to be more careful about measuring and cutting the fabric. this wasn't the first time i had been shorted on fabric. then he kept telling me to not shout even though I was working very hard to keep my voice level and not scream and cary on. He even told me if I had a problem with the cutting to go back to the cutting table and get it re cut. this after standing in both lines with two kids under 3 for 20 min each. like I am about to stand in both lines again. please. I have two kids that are not happy campers. needless to say, if i go back i wont be worrying about giving my kids snack foods to eat in the cart as i shop. probably not but I can think of all the things i would like to do to that store. I am normaly a very rational person but when you start talking to me like I am a moron and not listening to me and then start to tell me to calm down and lower my voice that is when I snap, especially when it is my second trip to a store for the same items. just thinking about this gets me really really mad.
This made me laugh, even though it is not funny, thinking about this. NO WHERE ELSE am I treated this way when I shop. I must be stupid for always going back. :roll: