Old 08-23-2010, 08:39 AM
Darcene

Originally Posted by buslady
Originally Posted by Miz Johnny
Been reading this forum for 2 days, I find it fascinating! Went to a "garage sale trail" last Friday and bought an old sewing machine. Don't know where to go to get some info on it. It is a Viking 33-10 Serial # E334982S. Any leads as to where I can look>?
been out of town all week, cant find a reply, so reposting. hoping someone might be able to help. thanks
You might try here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/viking...guid=151977699
Thank you, I signed up for that group and will see if they are helpful. I didn't realize this group was only for Singer machines.
Oh no, we are not only for Singers here....I have learned a lot about so many machines that I never knew existed...we welcome you to "show, tell and learn" with us....please stay around and help to educate us...if we don't share what knowledge we have it will be lost to others who follow us...if someone posts another site in response to a question that is asked by someone who is seeking help it is not that anyone is not welcome here, it is just another opportunity to learn more about these machines that we all love so much.....please feel welcome to pull up a chair and share the adventure with us....