Old 08-23-2010, 10:02 AM
kwiltkrazy

Got 6 squishies in the mail this morning. KathyN sent me a beautiful block all grown wearing her finest(pictures to follow), oatw13 sent me 2 gorgeous grown up blocks(I mean gorgeous), hoppyfrog sent me a really neat colorful busy fabric, and it hasn't stopped talking since it got here, I has a lot of ideas as to what it wants to be when it grows up, sharp gal, not conservative at all. Cat18 sent me a black and white floral that wants to show her patriotic side, she also knows what she wants to be. Norbanaquilts sent me a '60 floral print that isn't talking right now, probably jetlag, but she is competing with a lot of loud talkers, so she is just biding her time., she is such a beautiful, well mannered young lady, there are always a few in the crowd. Quilting turtle sent me a beautiful purple and white small print, and she knows exactly what she wants to be when she grows up. The different personalities of each fabric is amazing, they are so strong.

Oh, before I forget, Leakus your block is on its way home. It told me it wanted to go home and get to know all its quilt mates. Hope you like.