View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:09 AM
pvquilter
Banned

Originally Posted by pvquilter
I bought a dollhouse at a thrift store. It was full of furniture and in mint condition. A gentlemen made it and died, then the thrift store got it. I bought it for my granddaughters to play with. They are ages 6 and 12 and love it. They spent a whole day with it while I was in my quilting studio. Someday when they don't use it anymore I am going to be playing with it myself. When I was a little girl my dad made one, where the whole thing was enclosed and we took the roof off of it to play with it. I remember those days well. Ever since the day we had to throw it out when we moved I have wanted one, so now my dream has come true. I will be making some miniature quilts etc for it. I am also going to have a sewing studio in it. Can't wait. I will do it gradually as the furniture etc is quite expensive for the pieces I want. I will post pictures later today with my grandaughters. Need to take the pictures first.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-102905.jpe   attachment-102906.jpe   attachment-102907.jpe   attachment-102908.jpe   attachment-102909.jpe