Old 08-23-2010, 05:26 PM
Lady Diana

After our discussion about getting 45mm blades at Harbor Freight, I went to one.....they did not have the blades, but they had the carpet cutter that they fit into, plus three blades in the package. Because they had told me they had the blades before driving out of my way to get there, the sold me the cutter and the blades for the same price as the two blades.....so I got three blades in each package....so I thought...I checked them at the register and guess what. All thee blades were missing out of two of the packages.....Do quilters really use that many blades that they purchase them with coupons?
Also, beware of ladies standing at the security sensor area when you leave the department store. I had an arm full of clothes and was walking out of Macy's and I set off the alarm.
The clerk checked all of my clothes....no sensors..then she said, walk through again. I did and it didn't go off! Then she asked if there was anyone who walked out with me and I said, yes, a lady was standing at the door and walked out in front of me....she said, she stole something.....Amazing!
D in TX