View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Honchey

Originally Posted by Robinlee
Not sure what to think...........I thought #7 - Birds in the air was a breeze (first time for me to do such small triangles), but #11-Broken Dishes I practically did 3 times. 1st time to large, nearly 6 3/4"-7" then took apart, and redid it and turned out smaller - course now that one will be a potholder or part of a pillow case. The third try was perfect. But explain this : #17 - Cats and Mice was again a breeze for me (now the second set of tiny triangles I've ever done), but give me #19 Checkerboard and I had to do it twice - once again measured just over 6 3/4".

Next question - For the EQ5, EQ6 owners: (I don't own, sister {JAGSD} and cousin do.) Does the Farmers Wife Companion CD work with EQ7? I am thinking about purchasing, but I would rather buy the most recent version. But I also want to know if it works with the Companion CD to FWS. Which is the best purshase for my money. I would have to save to purchase this set and I just want to be sure and to have input from my quilting friends would be great. Thanks
I was told by my LQS that it does indeed work (companion cd) with EQ7.