View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 05:46 AM
Lori S

I really like
1. Robert Kaufman - Peggy Toole her Tuscan Wildflower and Holiday Flourish were spectacular! They have great colors and avaiable in a few color ways. They are also fairly easy to mix with other collections from other manufactures or designers. The print quality and definition is perfection. The base fabric is always high quality and never a dissapointment.
I tend to buy alot of Robert Kaufman fabrics , they have really given Hoffman a run for the money espeically when it comes to metallics and screen printed fabrics. ( Note : a recent purchase of a Hoffman fabric .. the base fabric was not to the same high standards they have always had. I will be more cautious in the future spend the high $$ for the Hoffman) .
2. I really like Jenny Beyer , but it is difficult to find a collection all in one place, and when you find a few .. you may not find the others .. and then you go back to purchase the first few because you found the others and they are gone. It can be frustrating if you want more than a three fabrics of a a particular collection.

If I really evaulate my purchases it is Robert Kaufman and Hoffman in first and second place. Jenny Beyer even though I love her colors and style comes in down in about 5 place( or lower) for the above mentioned reasons.