Old 08-25-2010, 06:44 PM
LovingIzabella

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and prayers-your support really does make a difference to me :-)

Originally Posted by montanablu
April,

I'll be joining the others in praying for you & your family. I'm relatively new to QB, but have sensed the amazing love everyone feels for you - & you for everyone. You've done such a wonderful job organizing this swap - you really have a gift!
Thank you so much montana! This swap has become my "sanity" and the friends I have made here my lifeline. Everyone in this swap has so much love to share and so much caring that it makes my heart swell when I think of everyone. The fact that you as a relatively new member can see the love means a lot to me-thank you!
I am glad you are enjoying the swap and I thank you for your kind words-they mean more than you know.

OMG!! I love all of these blocks!! But I have to say I LOVE MINE even more lol I have received several blocks now and will be taking the camera to work tomorrow to upload pictures since my USB ports are still not working :-( Hubby got my sound back but has not had a chance to fix the USB (boy did I doozy-it does not help that he has been working A LOT lately but I can be patient his work comes before my laptop (this time lol))

I thank you all again and I thank you for letting me see your babies!! They are beautiful and I think I will have at least one top pieced before this swap ends soooo I will have accomplished something with all of you wonderful friends while on the sidelines :-)

Much Love & Huge Hugs
April