Old 08-25-2010, 07:38 PM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Oh you guys I am so sad right now.

My sister Lisa who is supposed to be getting married on Oct 9 came over today to tell us her fiance is leaving her for another woman. He brought the other woman to their home last night so he could tell Lisa it was over. My sister is a MESS.

My mom took her back to their place to get the things she wants. It is horrible right now. So many tears.

My step dad and I gathered all the wedding stuff and put it away while they are gone. We just want to make it easier for Lisa.

I do not know what to do or what to say. I am so mad at him for bringing that other woman to their home. So, right in front of Lisa's son Zach, the two of them told Lisa it was over and that they were soul mates and blah blah blah. Can you imagine?!?!

My step dad is spitting nails right now. OMG.

I am at a total loss. Tomorrow is the brunch I have scheduled with Mike and his mom and my mom. DO I cancel it? Do I have it? I have no idea what to do about that. I have all this stuff I have prepared for the brunch.

Like I said, I am at a total loss here. *sigh*

Missy
Your sister isnt the only one who has a bast**d for and ex. What Joyce's did to her would make your hair curl. My feeling is good riddens to bad rubbish!!!!!!!!! ( my granny always said that)
Have the party, it is not like someone died, she got dumped it happens to everyone. And having a wedding date means nothing Joyce had a wedding date Oct 10 and guess what day her ex married the girl he was cheating on Joyce with??????? Oct 10. Most guy as SOB's