View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 05:18 AM
pinot

Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric
I don't have any experience with it at all but a lot of people do like their Wows - they are stretched machines as are most of the mid arms that are out there - Bailey, etc.

There's a yahoogroup called homequiltingsystems and if you ask there or look through their group files - they have a listing of machine owners and their set ups and you can search for that particular machine and find it and contact the person...

I can tell you this much, I have spoken with the Wow folks - they are a husband and wife team - and they are super nice. The guy that makes the machines is nice. There is usually a fairly long wait to actually get one of the machines since he is handicapped and has had some health issues. He makes every one of them which is cool too.

I have a Bailey, which I have yet to use due to fear and time constraints. You might also want to look in to those as well. They are in the same price range and have a pretty big following. There is also another one out there that is a beautiful stretched machine and had it been a little more affordable I would have been all over it. I was very stuck on the idea of being able to use a stitch regulator and decided that I would just pass that whole situation by and get a pcq instead lol. I wish I could remember the name of it. I'm sure someone else here will. They are just gorgeous though.
Thanks a milion!!! Arleady mailed to WOW about exportcosts.Hug!