View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Honchey

[quote=Darcene][quote=Honchey]
Originally Posted by Darcene
Originally Posted by Honchey
Originally Posted by Darcene
Blocks seven and eight.....

I was really checking your seams and points-- I was offered a job by the Quilt Police and told them I would think about it ;-). I want you to know I had to pick up my laptop and bring it closer to see the birds. My eye-sight is really going. Time to get new glasses!
I think I could live with you being a member of the squad...you would be gentle with your suggestions...not at all a nasty judgmental put down artist.

I was not happy with block seven-but if I re-do it how will I know that my work is improving over the next year as we work along on this project.....

I hear you about needing new eyeglasses....my eyesight has changed quite a lot in the last six months or so....time to make an appointment, but....fabric or new eyeglasses---what is a quilter to do?? :roll: I use the zoom feature on the toolbar a lot these days... ;-)
I think your blocks are great ! I'm teaching a class next month and my former students warn all the newbies to make sure they bring their seam rippers!! I am Bad!! I will make them rip it out if the points or intersections don't line up.