Old 08-27-2010, 07:40 AM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by Gwyn
It is confession time. I gained all my weight back. Yesterday I had lost 17 additional pounds, but I guess I found them. So, for the record,. I am at 255 and starting over. I just read what I wrote to vovoa last month and now I have a plan.

My mother struggled with her weight for all her life. Now she is diabetic and she weighs 112. I'm going to visit her for 10 days each month and eat exactly what she does, writing it down. Thia ia cheaper and more effective than Jenny or Nutrisystem. Until I can get there, I will be sticking to Slimfast for a jump start.

I will gladly share what I learn and my daily progress. This ismy plan and I'm sticking to it.
Gwyn,

I am sorry you gained your weight back. I know how that feels.

Your plan to spend time with your mom and eating the same way she does sounds like a good plan to me. The journaling of the food you eat is a great thing. I hope that gives you the jump you need to get back on the losing track.

Do you have diabetes like your mom? I do not remember reading that you have that problem.

I will be thinking about you and how you are doing with your mom.

Don't forget to write in and tell us what you are learning and how you are eating. I would love to hear that.

Hang in there! I am here for you anytime.

Missy