View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 08:13 AM
wordpaintervs

Originally Posted by marghar50
Hi Vicky, I'm so sorry i am so late in mailing the package to you. I have been ill and so has my husband. I put the fabric in the mail to you today. again I didn't forget just got to much going. All is well now.
Marghar50
The important issue here is your health, and that of your sweetheart. My goodness, but I am sorry to hear that. It is far from good to feel bad like that. I am glad you are feeling better now. I hope you are enjoying seeing the dolls' come to life' for these children.

Thanks so much for letting me know, and most of all for being so willing to help. I appreciate any thing you are able to do to help me, help the little ones with cancer. It is wonderful that with the help you and others have offered, it is labor only and not needing to buy the fabric, etc, these recent days. It is so great to just need to put the dolls together, and get these dolls to the ACS or directly to a child in need, when I find out about one.

With all the wonderful things I have to choose from, I have the opportunity, because of folks like you, to brighten up a childs life, that needs all the good that can be poured into it. Thanks so much. I will look forward to the package when it arrives.

Vickey Stamps