Old 08-27-2010, 11:46 AM
ksea

Originally Posted by MegsAnn
Oooh I'm so excited to see it! I hope that I love it as much as you do.

Originally Posted by ksea
Ok megsann I have a confession to make, I really love the block that I made for you and the whole time that I was making it I was trying to talk it into staying with me instead of coming home to you. I am ashamed of myself but it is just so beautiful that I thought if it just got lost in my room and then just ended up staying with me, but no, no, no, it is loyal to you and really wants to come home. So, I have it packaged up and ready for the mail in the morning, I hope you like it. It is suposed to have a border around it but I wasnt sure exactly what you were planning so I am just sending the border strips and you can decide if you want to attatch it.

Thanks to everyone for allowing me to make blocks for them, I am having a wonderful time and am really pushing myself to try new things in making blocks.

I received F8's from Odessa and jupiter today. I'm going to let them hang out with the rest and get comfortable so they can start getting some ideas about what they want to be when they grow up.
Me too!!