View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 10:00 PM
annette

Hi i'm going to say this as nice as i can, your girls haven't been callled little blk. samboo, crows, uncle tom, and more, i'm a black woman born in the south Mississippi at that, we have skin complexion such as dark, olive tone, fair color ( medium brown) since gollie refers to skin color i went to the web site that was on the board and all i saw was very black faces with real red lipstick around their mouth, white paint around their eyes this is the image that black people has been given for years. one time i wanted a site for african fabric before i ask help for anything i make a statement saying i don't want to offend anyone meaning donot send me the site if it would hurt someome, I really don't think bebe meant to hurt or offend anyone i really think she is some what unlearn concerning the race problem we have in america. people all over use this board and some times we have to be careful what we say.T0 the person who has the daughter with the samboo book don't send out unkind and smart remarks if you do'n't want a reply I suggest to you stop living in the past and start living in the present, children are not born prejudice they are taught prejudice.Life is to enjoyable and to short for me to dwell on unpleasant thing. smile and have a good day.lol Annette