Old 08-27-2010, 07:52 PM
hevemi

Originally Posted by Mattee
Stick to it? There are people who stick to a plan? I'm confused by your question. Do you mean that you only work on one thing at a time? Is that possible?

But seriously, to answer your question, I probably have 20 quilts in various states of completion at the moment, from waiting to be quilted, to needing basting, to partially pieced or waiting to be pieced tops. I do whatever catches my eye or interest at any given moment. When I start to feel like there's too much going on, I take those projects that are closest to completion and do those first, to knock things off my list. I make a lot of gifts, but avoid taking commissions or committing myself to gifts for particular holidays. That way, even though I'm making a birthday present, I'm not committed to which birthday a person gets the gift.
Ladies, Please define "stick to a plan". I am a translator/interpreter by profession(Engl-Finnish-Engl), now retired. This idiom has been deleted from any dictionaries I've ever used in sewing and any crafts whatever! So, I figure it must mean something like "Try out all the blocks in Quilter'sCache and see what they decide to turn into". This, and one major project saying finish me or I'll run away from home. Have a nice day!