Old 08-28-2010, 05:27 AM
trupeach1
Banned

I realized what I am doing wrong. When I lost the 19 lb in 3 months it was when DD was really sick and there wasn't any certain time she ate. I was feeding her every hour. However I had breakfast then a late morning snack. Lunch was around 2 then a snack then dinner around 9PM. Since DD is eating 3 meals a day and snacks between dinner is at 5 -6 as it always was. For some reason after dinner I get hungry and will eat everything and anything until I go to bed. This week I am going to go back to having dinner later at night. I could make it earlier for DD but I won't eat then. It isn't as if we sit at the table and eat we got in the habit of eating while watching TV or depending on DD she could be in bed. I knwo they say not to have a big meal late but most Europeans eat dinner at 9-10PM and most of them are thin so they have to be doing something right. I am going to eat that way. The British have high tea in the afternoon with scones and clotted cream to ward off the hunger until dinner. So for 1 month I am going to eat like them. High tea in the afternoon with toast, not scones and a drop of jam. I will eat my dinner at 9 and not change a thing for a month and see what happens after the month is over. If I gain weight then I know it wasn't a good thing to do. If I stay the same weight they I have to come up with a different game plan. If I loss weight then I will stick to it and say Americans don't know what the heck they are doing my saying it is unhealth to eat a large meal late at night.