Old 08-28-2010, 01:10 PM
JCL in FL

Originally Posted by np3
Originally Posted by Juliebelle
I used to only do one project at a time but now I find that there are least 3 or 4 going at one time. I tend to get bored or frustrated and then I know it is time to leave it for a while and do something new. Once I get over my hurdle I do go back and finish the oldest project. I am like everyone on this board I am getting so many ideas that I want to do them all. Will have to learn to prioritize ha ha
Sounds like me!
Me too. I did one at a time.I didn't start another or even buy the fabric till I was very close to finishing my current one. Then I would have one I was quilting. one I was piecing and one I was cutting out and one I was planning. Now I'm all over the place. I have one I am quilting, (I'm most often a hand quilter) One waiting to be quilted. One I'm adding some applique to cause it needs something.Two I'm hand piecing, (take along projects that will take several years to complete), and one I'm machine piecing. And one that I have started to enlarge by adding a wider border to. One that has been pieced for a year but I don't really care for it, so it sits. And a zillion in my mind. And it's all your fault!!! There are just too many wonderful patterns that everyone has posted and I've become a quiltaholic.