View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 07:34 PM
DLM3

Originally Posted by mzsooz
Originally Posted by bearisgray

Occasionally people have ambiguous titles on their posts, and one doesn't know what it's about until one has opened the thing.
True...this happens to me and then I stop reading, close it and find something else to read.

What I think is everyone these days are irritable. None of us have much free time, short of money, health isn't what it should be, family problems, etc. It makes us short-tempered and intolerant. Many of us have nobody else we can talk to and it is easier to talk to someone that isn't involved in our personal lives. That is why the PD is a great place to have.

Another thing I noticed is a lot of people will read a post and just not comment. I'm very guilty of this. When it is a very sad story I'm left in tears and speechless (anybody that knows me knows that I'm NEVER speechless!) and I just don't feel like I have anything useful to say.

I wish that the PD section was actually backwards and had the most recent posts show up first. I tend to like to read boards backwards. And when I'm short of time I can just view the latest news.

We all need to relax and try to be more accepting of others. Everyone has a bad day once in awhile and others (like me) seem to have one every day ;-)
You sure do say some really kind things. I think the next time I am having a down day I am going to message you. I think you could lift my spirits. :)