View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 07:47 AM
debbieumphress

I agree with Raptureready and PatriceJ and others. But like the chat room gets bad reviews, not fair. We have fun in there and only a very few incidents, don't be afraid to lurk but join us too. We talk about everything, not just quilting as some would like. ALso the Personal Diary section is good and not only for sad or bad news but some posts bring smiles and happy news. Read it, we wouldn't post it if we did not want to share. Agreed, some of our lives would make you think, whew! thank goodness for mine. LOL. The Admin and moderators do what they can. So far, I have seen them jump on most of the things that have to be addressed. I would not want their jobs. Thank goodness only about 98.999999 of us can behave, the rest, keeps them on their toes. LOL. I posted about a trip to Houston, and poof, it disappeared and went to Offline events. Right where it should have gone and I get answers. Same with PDA, People answer me all the time. YOu will get responses there. Thanks to a great board and a wonderful family.