View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 05:23 AM
rayone

I did buy a 1/4 foot. I took it out last night, took one look at it, and put it back int he box! LOL I will use it definately but last night to finish my quilt i put a peice of tape where my "1/4" measured from the old machine and used that as my guide. I was too impatient to learn something new last night, i just wanted to finish my quilt!!

Which btw... i did finish last night! I have all my rows put together, i just need to sew the rows together. I'm doing that in class tonite so i can have some room to work. I should have pictures tomorrow.

Thank you Elizabeth. It was the reviews that sealed the deal for me. I figured most people will write a review if they dont' like it, if you like something you aren't likely to go back and say how much you like it. So the fact there were so many good reviews showed me that the people who bought the machine were truely happy and wanted everyone to know.

Its like what they taught us when i was waiting tables in college. Someone with a good experience might tell 1-2 people. Someone who has a bad experience will tell 12 people.