View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 05:18 AM
dsb38327

Originally Posted by texas granny
Originally Posted by Mary M
I hope you guys will let me vent for I need something to get me picked up. Thanks for letting me vent. BTW does anyone have some extra tracks? :cry:
Quote: texas granny
Mary can you have a friend come over when the sale lady is there Just in case the lady get mean. this way you have a witness and if the lady doesn't give you your money back. Take her to small claims court
I am sorry this has happened. I agree with Texas Granny about having someone at your house when she is there. If she doesn't already know you live alone, make it look like you don't. Throw a man's dirty shirt over the back of the recliner, put a pair of man's shoes (not new) by the entrance door. Baseball cap here and there. Pair of work gloves tossed on a table. Go to the garage and strow some tools around so they can be seen. Have some family or friends there while she is there and have them appear to be live in's. Have the neighbor park their pickup truck in your driveway. :thumbup:
If these pieces came with the set up she would have had them so maybe she still does. If she didn't purchase it new and is reselling it she may have had no idea what was supposed to be included in the set up.
Good luck.