Old 08-30-2010, 06:10 AM
trupeach1
Banned

The rules are...................On Sept 1st weigh yourself. Write it down. For the month of Sept you will come to this thread for helps, tips, recipies, encouragment and {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} On Sept 30 weigh yourself again and PM me with you loss. This is the honor system and you DO NOT pm me every week with your loss or gain I just want the amount you lost at the end. It is your choice if you want to post your weight. The person who lost the most amount of weight is the winner and the losers have to send that person a FQ. A person can not win 2 months in a row. When the winner is posted you will contact them for their contact info.

In the past people sign up never sending the winner the well deserved FQ. This has happened every month since we started this. They received about 1/2 the amount of FQ as people who signed up. I am not a policeman and this is not my job to keep on top of people to send the winner their prize so if you THINK you will not be able to send the winner their FQ please do not sign up. You can still join the fun by following along and posting on the thread. Thanks.

This months theme........................calico. Pretty little prints from days gone by. More like feedsack knock offs. Prints you would see in a 1930's 9 patch quilt, nothing bright and no large prints. And as always if you can not afford to buy a FQ in calico you can send what you have.

Lets eat right, exercise, get healthy and most important have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!