View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Mary M

Could you tell me who you called about the tracks? I called the company and was told they no longer have/make the one inch track for this frame. However, they did say they have a upgrade system that would work. It would cost $63.28 to get it here. I may as well budget for it because the rest of the frame doesn't do any good without the tracks. I have put it together as far as adding the tracks. I also see the pointer is missng. Hope the rest of the parts are there. I have learned not to be so trusting. Thanks for all the help

amandasgramma wrote:
Call your local quilt shop and ask if they know anyone that can help you put it together....there's bound to be a hubby out there that can help! Too bad we're so far away cuz my hubby would help you! I have a frame by Grace. The plastic tracks you're talking about aren't expensive. I called about them and they're something like $5.00 each. If you have a Pfaff dealer near you they probably have them on hand. If you ask them, they'll come put it up for you (generally) for a price. DON'T GIVE UP!!! There's a way! It's not a hard frame to put up. We've put up 2 of them so far...