View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 12:52 PM
Dora

I use scissors because of being blind in my left eye , But my Husband will use the rotary cutter he cut some squares last year for our grandbabys quilts , i have never did anything but plain squares but its time to try something, i have only done 2 quilts and this will be my third (with Curves) never thought i would be brave enough to do anything but sqaures but looking at some of the beautiful quilts and i decided i would try then my daughter came up with she would love a grandmothers fan so here i am trying(LOL), For a while i couldn't do anything because i was losing site or so the eye doctor told me i was going blind , anyways long story short i seen another doctor which put me on a pill for nerve damage and my right eye came from 20/100 to 20/40 there is no hope for the left eye but at least the right eyes coming back so i can try to craft again thats why i havent been on my boards for a long time , anyways i am back and trying to learn all i can about quilts , So send some hints my way :) sorry about talking to much
HUGS Dora