Old 08-30-2010, 03:48 PM
Darcene

[quote=Crossstitcher]
Originally Posted by Darcene

Hi, I just got a 319 over the weekend. Mine is black an it's in a cabinet. It was hard for me to find the manual on line but finally did. Then found the orginial manual in the machine. Mine's missing the disk and I called a Singer center here in WV and she is checking to see if she has some. Also told me this machine only takes a 206-13 needle. Checking to see if she has any of those and some bobbins. I only got 1 with mine. About your question on the belt I don't know but when the repair lady calls me back I will ask. So love your machine. Only paid $50.00 for it.

:D :D
OOHHH, I love yours too. Mine is not in a cabinet (as you saw) but cabinets are pretty easy to find around here so once I get the belt I will start looking for a cabinet...maybe one of the 15s can share a space...I totally forgot about the odd needle...I will have to check with Billy and see if this is something he will have or just wait until next time I am in Wichita to buy a couple....where did you find the manual online? I just took a closer look at your cabinet...it the machine mounted off center and on a diagonal? Or is it just my eyes going wonky after a long day?

Well, I just found a manual on the ISMACS site for a 319K-mine is a 319W, but it looks like the only difference between the two is where they were manufactured....When I went to the Singer serial numbers pages it says that the records for the W series was lost so I have no idea of the age of my machine....how about yours?