View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 05:49 AM
litacats

Originally Posted by amazon
So sorry this has happened , maybe you can call and reason with her, suggest that maybe things have gotton off to a bad start. Suggest that it would be in both your interest to settle this in a satisfactory manner. If she is unreasonable after that , you gave it your best shot, tell her your turning this over to the DA's office or the sherriffs office for false advertising, she might listen to reason then. Hope this resolves quickly , and you are both happy :-D
I to am sorry this happened to you, I agree with amazon. contact the (lady) and try to reason with her, if that fails send her a certified letter saying you will have her up for fraud and false advertizing and see how quickly she rights things. if that doesn't work go ahead and and talk to the sheriff and see what he/she can do, fraud is a criminal offence and she can be arrested.

try not to worry too much your health IS more important, so i hope this is resolved quickly for your sake and then you can sit down and relax,

I learnt to become a duck many years ago I also had to try to have a stress free life, now I deal with things and then put it to bed and try not to think about it anymore, it takes a bit of work to learn it but it is much better for you. I send healing thoughts your way