View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 07:24 AM
mar32428

Originally Posted by Marquilt
Mary, I am so sorry you've had such a horrible experience. Perhaps the thing to do is to call the Grace Company and tell them what happened and order the missing parts and ask them if they can advise you on how to get some instruction about using it. This will cost you more money, but at least you will have a usable tool in the end. And you never know, perhaps they'll take pity on your predicament and cut you a deal. Worth a try.
That's my suggestion too. Call the company. I have a full size Grace and love it. I ordered mine from the internet and any questions I had were answered immediately and with courtesy. The Grace is not hard to put together. Just follow the steps in the instructions one after the other. You might get a friend to help you for holding parts together while you put on screws. My friend helped me having no idea of what a long arm looked like. We set the whole thing up in one day. Be patient cause you'll love the results.

My biggest problem was trying to figure out which layer went on which roller. I think God short changed my brain in that department.