Old 08-31-2010, 03:21 PM
Janis

Originally Posted by Edie
Short note here. I have been waiting now for two weeks for 14 packages of rotary blades. They were holding two for me and somebody got them. So the manager is ordering a whole bunch more (hopefully). She says women are coming in ordering blades. They have been out for two weeks. And, the price is now $1.99 and I did ask the manager that since I ordered them at $1.49 I would expect that I would get that price. She said yes. Good!

Also, I got the cutest thing! It is a magnetic collapsible wand. It compacts to 5" and could pass for a pen! It w ill be fantastic for when I drop those pins.

One more thing - I just discovered at the age of almost 72 that I may be getting old. I was doing a crossword puzzle and 21 across was ----Pitt of the movies. So I wrote down Zasu. Imagine that! It was Brad!!!! Brad who???? Edie
Edie, You will love that little magnet!!! They are really strong, or at least mine are. I got mine at Auto Pro a few years ago for about $3.00 each. I keep one in with my scissors, another in my little zippered hand quilting bag, and one in my regular hand sewing/mending bag. I try to keep one to use near my sewing machine, but only when I'm using my machine as my machine is computerized and I don't want to take chances of the magnet harming my machine in any way. The magnets are great to use when you drop your scissors, seam ripper, or pins or, Heaven forbid, needles!!! And the grandkids love picking up safety pins with my little magnets!!!