View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 03:46 PM
minnow895

my doc is aware of this problem so am i and so is the nuroigilist it will be just finding one that cooperates with my body.
one book i had read at one tmes brings back memories and i am going to try and firnd it again it was by erma bombeck it is called if life is a bowl of cherries what am i doing in the pits it helped at that time so i am going to look at it.
as i go on i makes my faith in god much better at this time all i can do is trust in god i have had many talks with my priest for guidence and my faith is what keeps me going as he saya and a friend in aa says but for the grace of god there go I

Originally Posted by sahm4605
I am so sorry that life has handed you some lemons lately. just remember that lemonade is a wonderful drink. Pull closer to God and you will find strength. as for the seizures and the colestral, I would defiantly do your research on it all. I have family on my dads side that has grand mal and petty mal seizures. and you must learn the antidepressants. they many times make seizures worse. my grandma went on one and it really threw her for a loop. she ended up having absent seizures. and this little boy I know as well as my cuz were on these seizure meds and they made the seizures worse. so when they give you a scrip, take it to the internet and look it up. and find out everything that you can on it before you take it. good luck and i will be praying for you if that is okay.