Old 08-31-2010, 03:48 PM
twistedsheets

Originally Posted by bearisgray
Hi, twisted sheets,

Was wondering how things were going in your life.

Hope this has a good outcome.

Sending good thoughts.
I was ecstatic when he finally got to orientation last week, especially with the recent hospital bill I created! Can not look at an egg now for sure, be along time before I ever do.Working on getting my stregnth back now.Told him he just keeps getting miles for a month before even considering taking time off, we can catch up and honor my deal I made . Which he knows about is still on hold hopefully with you. He was inpressed with what he heard in orientation, and most loads are drop and hook. Mostly seem to be furniture. He did a load to a military base , and I understand when they unload the pay the driver $15 an hr detention time and all the driver does is fold furniture pads as its unloaded. Thought this is great.Understood they really check out the drivers and background cause they want dependable. Some how this driver fell thru the cracks.when this is said and done and payday comes next friday we will see if all is true. In the mean time thank you,I sit and wait for this to play through. Hoping for the best!! Thank you!! I will be calling you soon!Hoping your loved one is doing fine also I saw the article posted I beleive on your nephew! Pray all comes out well. Don't know if its just me, but is the world going insane? People's actions hurt others besides themselves. This is why I can't go back to driving, reality is crashing in around me!!