Thread: Rude quilters
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 03:48 PM
ajonkarl

Originally Posted by bearisgray
Know what I think is really pathetic?

That we get so upset about something like this! Was there any bodily harm done to anyone? Did anyone suffer any property damage?

Are we always considerate as customers? Have we never, ever made an impatient comment about someone else in a public place?

Read about what happened to trupeach's daughter (think it was her - rock dropped/thrown through a windshield)

My nephew was just about killed when a bunch of thugs ganged up on him and kicked him in the head until he was unconscious. Reason? He got out of his pickup and threw it back at them after they threw something at his pickup! (this was at a gas station at 1:15 am)
Yes ladies, lets think about our own selves. I worked in a fabric store and nice as quilters are I cannot tell you how many were on their cell phones just chatting away while I was trying to help you cut your fabric.Or at the register. I understand multi-tasking but how rude to make people wait while you chat instead of taking care of business. I think the cell phone is the downfall of common etiquette. And we are not just talking about teenagers!!