Old 08-31-2010, 04:48 PM
twistedsheets

A wrecker just showed up I am told, and dear b/f got off phone to see was it there to tow his truck away or waiting on Mark the driver enroute to latch onto the other truck being blocked in. I now know the names of all drivers.Mark was a repo man , and told my b/f actually in life I call him my hubby, to stay clear of the wayward driver he blocked in. That in normal a normal state of mind, and from dealing with him in the recent past the guy thinks he's a Lion , and has a violent temper on a GOOD DAY! How nice. They beleive the drugs have his mind muttled at present, but as they wear off his explosive persoonality with come reigning forth.I really hope this guy don't have a wife or children at home! Hate to think how those poor people would have to live, just from the updates I'm getting on this. Hubby says right now me, Marks wife and another driver's wife enroute to Houston area , , WELL we are all giving our guys a chewing about dealing with this and concerned about their safety!!YEP THAT'S RIGHT GUYS!! Your women are the first to worry about you!!