Thread: Rude quilters
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 07:34 PM
moonwolf23

Originally Posted by Virginia
Originally Posted by momski
I went to the Milwaukee Art Museum to see the American Quilt exhibits and was confronted with some really rude quilters who treated me like a idiot. I won't go into specifics, I just wanted to remind everyone that quilters come in all shapes, sizes and ages. Don't assume someone doesn't know what they are talking about just because they don't look like your traditional quilter.

And if you are a lady in your 50's, brown hair, white shirt w/ print who was visiting the museum today with 2 other ladies of the same age who snickered at a young mom wearing a Mariners shirt.... I hope your sewing machine eats every last one of your quilts!
Oh, you gave me a good laugh! I'm like you, I dislike rude people whether at a quilt show or whereever. I especially like a grocery cart blocker who just stands there in the middle of the isle and looks at me as thought I some sort of an alien. Good for you! LOL
Being one of those grocery store cart people. It's because my mind is still thinking about what I was thinking about for the week and trying to remember and is slowly beginning to recognize that a person is there.

Hey, I'm older, a mother of 3, my brain transmission is slow now.