Thread: Buying fabrics
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 10:15 PM
lotus63000

Originally Posted by mom-6
I was a fabricaholic long before I was a quilter! Beautiful fabric talks to me big time - 'buy me! buy me! buy me!' Occasionally I can practice restraint, but not very often!
I have this bad habit of buying nice fabrics, especially precuts such as FQs, charm squares, jelly rolls etc, even though I do not have any projects in mind. Then I will search for suitable projects to use them, when it should be the other way round. Now I have too many fabrics lying around, waiting to be used!

Just wondering if you ladies buy fabrics only when needed for projects, or you also collect fabrics just like me. Pls tell me that I'm not the only one who's doing this!

Not only both of you ladies...counting me up too....I've been fabricaholic since I was teenager. whenever I went for fabric shopping seeing more some beautiful fabric after shopping was done and my money ran out of my purse so fast until I couldn't buy them more. I couldn't sleep...they were always on mine..then the next day I returned to that store and took them home with happiness......