View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 08:18 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

i have been participating in the fabshophops for 10 years now, it always makes me sad to hear people who go in on the first day and find all their bunnies & blocks. the program is set up to take the whole month and each day that you find at least one bunnie you are in the prize drawing for that day (there are daily drawings) if you find all the bunnies in one day then you are not in any of the daily prize drawings for the rest of the month. saturdays are double drawing day, so if you find at least one bunnie on Saturday you are in the drawings twice that day.
also, when they have blocks available too they move around, so it does no good to ask where one is because although thats where i may have found it it may be somewhere else by the time you go there, and besides, it's against the rules to give out the locations. there are of course the big drawings at the end that everyone who participated are included in but you really lessen your chances of winning something if you do it all at once.
and yes, people do win; i can say out of 40+ hops (at least 4 a year for 10 years) i have probably won at least a $10 gift certificate 30 or more times and found some great new shops to shop with.