View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 10:06 AM
lotus63000

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Originally Posted by lotus63000
Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Welcome from Chicago! Your English is very good, don't worry about small mistakes, we won't mind...
I have friends that are returning from Thailand on Thursday. The Mom and her girls spent the summer at her parents farm in a small town. Can't wait to see them! The girls must have grown so much in those couple months.
Thank you for your warm welcome...... they're Thai, aren't they....and nice to met you here....
Yes, Mom is Thai and the girls are 1/2 Thai. Absolutely beautiful little girls...they take after Mom...
I've not met Thai people near my resident cause I always stay at home...cooking...sewing...shopping for fabrics 3-4 times a month and go to Asian market down town 1-2 times a month...mostly I meet Vietnamese....Chinese at the market......when someone on the Board's mentioning about Thailand or Thai people with me...you know...all of you are fulfilling my heart...with happiness cause I miss my family...friends..and my country... Thank you again....

Although, I never know your friend and her daughter before but I would like to say "Sa-wad-dee-ka to them" please give them my greeting....thank you...