View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Nancy O.

Originally Posted by Mary M
The offer that Sadiemae offered, overwhelmed me. The generosity of a person to make another person smile and feel so good is beyond words. I just know there are Angels among us meant to give us warmth and comfort when needed. I know I will never be able to repay what she gave but I will try by "paying it forward." I have always been such an independent person always wanting to give rather than take, living within my means and no asking for more. I do believe though that this angel gets a special feeling from this gesture....I know I would. So a gift is something that brings happiness for more than one person.
I do appreciate all the suggestions of how to handle this matter, of the missing parts. You gals are all special to me. I have let go of feeling sad and frustrated and have replaced it with a smile and this warm feeling. Thank you, Mary:)
Oh Mary, I am so happy for you. This message brings me happiness, a big smile, and warm feeling all over. Sadiemae is a caring and wonderful person for doing this for you. :D :D :D