Old 09-01-2010, 11:32 AM
montanablu

Originally Posted by MegsAnn
Originally Posted by wendsy
I envy all who have sewing rooms or even an area to sew. I currently have been removed from the sewing table-currently being used as a desk in the second half of our kitchen-our cat is determined it's her spot and there is no room for me. I was using the kitchen table tonight-I finally finished sewing some more blocks-will go out in the mail on Thurs. with the others already packaged-17 in all if I remember right. I am a nomad when it comes to sewing-if I can find the room when needed I sew!
Yeah... I've taken over the kitchen table. We eat over our laps on the couch now!
All who don't have separate spaces to sew -- how you get things done is to be commended! You are amazing in my eyes!I have the 3rd bedroom as a sewing room, now that we are empty nesters. (Well, let me change that to say none of the 6 kids that spend time here, actually LIVE here or SLEEP here overnight!) I have to have order & calm or I can't sew. Crazy! & sometimes I'm so tired from getting things picked up, washed, etc that I still can't sew like I'd like to! Oh for the time to spend an entire day holed up in my space, creating away!! WHAT BLISS!!!