Old 09-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Rebecca VLQ
Hey, Rhonda! I know you're up to your eyeballs in requests, and I think I am one that was missing one due to you needing to reorder supplies. Just wanted to make sure I'm still on the list!

*and you rock!

I have:

2.5" square
3.5" square
30 degree for 12" and 6"

Is that all I need? To do either the 6 or 12? I sent you a little box a couple weeks ago...did it get there? ;)
Yes Rebecca I got it and I apologize for not letting you know sooner!! I love getting squishies in the mail but I often don't have a board name to respond to. so I am slow in responding! Sorry about that!!
I remember doing yours but as so many have been mailed and my friend Dorothy has about 45 she is working on I can't check on it to be sure. But I do remember it so it should be showing up soon!! Let me know when it does.

I don't know what I sent you. You will need a 1 1/2" 2" and the 3" scored for making the 6 1/2" and the 2 1/2" 3 1/2" and a 4 1/2"scored for making the 12 1/2". so I will send the other 3 templates for you. I should still have your address. Thanks!!

I just reread and I see you mention the 30 degree for 6 1/2" and 12 1/2" does that mean you have a 4 1/2" scored and a 3" scored?